Open Government Partnership - today next working meeting was held within "OGP" in Guria Regional Administration.
The following issues on the agenda were discussed at the meeting:
1. Objectively assessable standards of transparent and conscientious governance in Ozurgeti Municipality;
2. Situational analysis of transparent and conscientious governance;
3. Plan the activities of the working groups of qualified observers to determine the indicators for the evaluation of service delivery;
4. Introduce “Self-government for Education” - Promoting the importance of self-government through the National Library's Greestone 2.87 digital resources program.
5. Encourage the involvement of young people in the decision-making process, identify awareness-raising events.
The meeting was attended by representatives of local authorities, Deputy Director of the Department of Science, Culture and Civic Education of the National Parliamentary Library of Georgia-Giorgi Kiladze and members of non-governmental organizations involved in the project.